DIY LTE Cellular Antennas
If you are wanting to learn about DIY LTE cellular antennas, it may be easier than you think! One thing you must remember though: you will most likely NEVER get results like like a professionally designed cellular antenna.
But it can be fun to learn. This is perfect for those wanting an evening project with the kids or those just wishing to experiment with a new hobby.
DIY LTE cellular antennas are not hard to build, you just need to understand a few antenna design principles.
- Install Fingerprint Lock To Any Bike ║ Part 2 ║ Fingerprint Bike Starter║step by step tutorialby THE TECHIE TECH on March 29, 2020 at 4:04 pm
- Install Fingerprint Lock To Any Bike ║ Part 1 ║ Fingerprint Bike Starter║step by step tutorialby THE TECHIE TECH on March 29, 2020 at 4:00 pm
- HOMEMADE VARIABLE POWER SUPPLY || using old laptop charger and mosfet || Easy to build ||by THE TECHIE TECH on March 17, 2020 at 4:20 am
- GSM REPEATER+DIY ANTENNA, Stable Network Connection Inside My Home, Boost Your Signal Strengthby THE TECHIE TECH on February 16, 2020 at 8:21 am
- DIY Powerful Power Bank || This can charge your phone 4-5 times in a single charge || SOLAR POWEREDby THE TECHIE TECH on February 4, 2020 at 2:04 am
- DIY 10 element yagi antenna for cellular networks, 2g,3g,4g || works pretty well in no network areaby THE TECHIE TECH on February 13, 2019 at 9:22 am
- Easy cell phone signal booster antenna || Made from PVC and utensil lid || best reception resultsby THE TECHIE TECH on October 29, 2018 at 11:08 am
- PCB strip patched panel 50 ohm balun perfectly matched totally homemadeby THE TECHIE TECH on September 22, 2018 at 10:21 am
- Automatic light sensor relay switch || Turns OFF your equipment when it senses light|| Energy savingby THE TECHIE TECH on September 17, 2018 at 10:53 am
- New advanced mobile hub for signal booster antenna|| make signal reception betterby THE TECHIE TECH on September 14, 2018 at 3:32 pm
- How to print pcb easily at home || Etching a PCB full processby THE TECHIE TECH on September 10, 2018 at 9:52 am
- Jiofi 5 disassembly
|| Opening Jiofi 5 and installing external antenna adapter.by THE TECHIE TECH on September 6, 2018 at 7:48 am
- Homemade 800mhz to 2300mhz signal booster antenna part-2 || yagi structured high gain signal boosterby THE TECHIE TECH on August 8, 2018 at 6:39 am
- Homemade 800mhz to 2300mhz signal booster antenna part-1 || yagi structured high gain signal boosterby THE TECHIE TECH on August 1, 2018 at 11:48 am
- mobile hub for signal booster pigtail style//homemade pigtail style mobile hub for network boosterby THE TECHIE TECH on July 18, 2018 at 6:01 am